Animaux & cie Index du Forum
Animaux & cie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Chelsea Sign Goalkeeper For World Record Fee

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Animaux & cie Index du Forum -> A lire ! -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 05:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea Sign Goalkeeper For World Record Fee Répondre en citant

Chelsea have completed their third 3mbet signing of the transfer window, breaking the world record transfer fee for a goalkeeper that was recently set by Liverpool when the Reds purchased Brazil international Alisson Becker.The Blues have confirmed that they have activated Spain international Kepa Arrizabalaga's release clause of £71 million to sign him from LaLiga side Athletic Bilbao."It’s a very important decision for me, for my career, and also for my personal life," Kepa told the club's official website."So many things attracted me to 3mbet the club, all the titles the club has won, the other players, the city, the English Premier League. It’s an accumulation of things, and I am very glad Chelsea has decided to trust me and to take me in as well."Arrizabalaga becomes Chelsea's third signing of the window, following the arrival of Jorginho from Napoli and Robert Green from Huddersfield Town.The 23-year-old, who is Spain's No. 2, made 54 appearances for 3mbet Basque club, keeping 15 clean sheets in total.

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 05:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Animaux & cie Index du Forum -> A lire ! -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation