Animaux & cie Index du Forum
Animaux & cie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Mourinho Says I’ll Get My Chance At Man Utd

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Animaux & cie Index du Forum -> A lire ! -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Dim 8 Juil - 08:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mourinho Says I’ll Get My Chance At Man Utd Répondre en citant

Mourinho Says I’ll Get My Chance At Man Utd

A Manchester United starlet, who reportedly rejected a permanent move to LaLiga, says manager Jose Mourinho has told him that he would get his chance in the upcoming season.Brazil international Andreas Pereira, who has made 13 appearances for the Old Trafford Club, has been sent out on two successive loan spells to Spanish sides Granada and Valencia.The 22-year-old, who has come through the Red Devils academy like Paul Pogba and Scott McTominay, says he sat ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด down with the Portuguese tactician and told him that he is ready to fight for a place in the first-team."I told him that I felt ready to compete," he told Belgium newspaper Het Belang van Limburg."He was happy to hear that and said I would get my chance. Now we will see how it goes in pre-season. Then we are together again, but of course, I hope to convince him.”The Brazilian says it is still a goal of his to play for the Red Devils and he says he is ready to show the world that he is ready.Breaking through at Manchester United is and remains a big ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด dream,” Pereira added.“After two good seasons in Spain, I know that I can always go there. Valencia wanted to keep me, but at the moment my goals are in England."I want to make it at Manchester United. At Valencia, I have proven that I can participate at ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด the highest level. That’s what I hope to show in Manchester now."Reports: Mourinho Ready to Sell Two Man Utd StarsPereira made 29 appearances for Valencia last season, scoring one goal and assisting in a further five strikes.

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 8 Juil - 08:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Animaux & cie Index du Forum -> A lire ! -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation