Animaux & cie Index du Forum
Animaux & cie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Mourinho: I Want this Man Utd Star To Stay At Old Trafford

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Animaux & cie Index du Forum -> Hors sujet -> Histoire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
BoySmile

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev)

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 10:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mourinho: I Want this Man Utd Star To Stay At Old Trafford Répondre en citant

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is expected let go a few sbobet 789 players at the end of this season, but he hopes a particular star will stay, despite being in the last few months of his contract.The situation surrounding Belgium international Marouane Fellaini’s future at Old Trafford has been all over the headlines in recent months, as the midfielder could leave the Red Devils as a free agent come the end of this season.Mourinho realised that keeping the Belgian will be tricky but insisted that he will try to do everything in his power to get him to stay, as he finds the former Everton star important to his squad.“I'm still positive,” Mourinho said according to the Daily Mail.'He's important, he's a player that I like, but again, especially for him, he has a different position in relation to other players with his contract because we can control other sbobet 789 players' destiny in another way.“In Marouane's case, the destiny is in his hands. He knows I want him to stay and the club wants him to stay. He has an offer from us, and it's up to him yes or no.“I am still positive as he likes to be here, he likes the feeling of the manager trusting him and I think there is a good chance for him to stay. But if he leaves, so be it.”Fellaini has made 155 appearances for sbobet 789 the Red Devils in his career, scoring 20 goals and further assisting in 10 more strikes.

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 10:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Animaux & cie Index du Forum -> Hors sujet -> Histoire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation